Soft Toy | Plush Toys | Navy Blue Bunny - Bobby Bunny Huggie
Bunny Stuffed Animal | Navy Blue Plush Toys | Bobby Bunny Huggie
This bunny stuffed animal (Bobby) is a gorgeous plush which is loved by parents and children around the world because of their modern colors exceptionally soft fabric and fun bio's. Perfect for gifting little people.
Bobby Bunny's "Bio"
Job: Environmental Surveyor
Likes: Flannel Shirts & Chai Lattes
Why people love us?
* ethically made by SEDEX accredited manufacturer
* small batch
* eco friendly packaging
* recycled material swing tags
* recycled inner beads of toys
* compostable polybags
* female owned
This toy Features
Generous 15 inches long x 8 inches wide
Weighted beads in arms
Toy hook so it doesn't get lost
SAFETY & CARE of OB Designs' soft toy
Tested to and passes CPSIA USA toy standards for all ages.
Suitable from birth.
Add another soft toy to your lovely bunny collection with this blue bunny stuffed animal.
OB Designs' Baby Stuffed Animals, Soft Toys & Crochet Blankets are Ethically Made
- OB Designs has SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange) Accredited factories and suppliers
- We use simple and effective ways of managing ethical and responsible practices in your supply chain
- We employ mums who want to work from the comfort of their homes to create amazing crochet products in a more relaxed atmosphere and empowering them to be financially independent
- We visit our wonderful tribe of women in Rizhao Town to make sure ethical practices are present and the women are empowered financially and emotionally.
OB Designs' Bunny Stuffed Animal Toy Safety
- All our toys are tested under EN-71 and CPSIA safety standards.
- OB Designs' Toys are safe for children under International toy safety standards.
(check each toy individually for safety instructions and age suitability)
OB Design's Baby Soft & Plush Toys Story
Starting from humble beginnings selling hand-made teething rattles at the Byron local artisan markets in 2008, O.B designs has grown to produce an extensive range of nursery toys and décor now sold internationally. The core values and ethos of O.B designs, however, are still unchanged. Now with three beautiful children, and my husband being a primary school teacher, all our products are created with children’s needs being a priority. Our toys and crochet come from a place of love. The design process is initiated by thinking about who it is for and what they need and we then work back from there.
It is also paramount that all our fabrics are soft and tactile, designed to soothe and comfort. The crochet blankets capture this, being hand-made and from 100% natural materials. Likewise, we are committed to creating products that are ethical and sustainable. All the packaging is compostable, made from cotton, and recycled cardboard while our toy manufacturer is Sedex accredited. This means they are a proven ethical business, from employee wages, work health safety to environmental impact.
The latest challenge at OB designs? To create products that can make the world a better place. We are currently developing a range of soft toys where a portion of sales is donated to the Kenyan Charity Rafiki Mwema, which cares for vulnerable children. Our aim with every toy sold is to help pay for their housing, where they are rehabilitated and loved, as well as donating a soft toy for each child. We are also committed to donating toys to Foster Children in our local region in the Northern Rivers.
We hope you enjoy the products as much as we love creating them.